Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing #23 - Wrapping up

It's pretty hard to name just one thing that is my favorite. I love LibraryThing! and Listen NJ very much.

I also enjoyed finding out about RSS feeds, blogs, Net Library and World Cat

I think Podcasts were my least favorite for the simple reason that I am a visual person and didn't find the audio to be interesting enough on its own to hold my attention.

I'm not sure I know exactly how much OCL is involved in these things so I'll not comment on this question.

I've shared about RSS feeds, LibraryThing!, and Listen NJ. The people I've shared this information with were excited about them and will be, if they haven't already, taking a look at them.

To summerize, this was a difficult, for a 2.0 dummy like me, exercise in technological advancements. I must admit to feeling intimidated by some of the exercises, but as I re-visited them, I found that I was obsorbing more and more information. Thanks to those who helped me along the way for your patience and willingness to help me learn!

1 comment:

Kristen - 2ndgenlibrarian said...

Wow! You wrapped everything up quickly. I see in this post you mentioned ListenNJ, but I missed a post about it. Did you have any trouble using it or was it a breeze? Find anything good to listen to?